Have you daydreamed about indulging in la dolce vita in Tuscany with a group of women who share your interests in travel, food, wine and all things fabulous? Then you must consider signing up for a Golden Week in Tuscany (November 2-9, 2013). For women only, this Tuscan tour was designed by Susan Van Allen - author of 100 Places in Italy Every Woman Should Go and Letters from Italy: Confessions, Adventures and Advice. Susan's love for Italy stems from her
maternal grandparents, who emigrated from Southern Italy. She has been hooked on Italian travel ever since stepping off the
train into Roma Termini in 1976 and has thoroughly explored Italy countless times. During the Golden Week in Tuscany, Susan will lead attendees on an inspiring adventure in the Tuscan countryside where you will celebrate the olive harvest, indulge your
taste buds with delicious traditional food and wine, stroll through
hilltop villages, view world famous masterpieces, shop
for artisan treasures, and relax in natural thermal springs.
The luxurious Il Borgo Villa Bossi-Pucci is just 30 minutes south of Florence.
Space is limited to 14 participants, and the price for the Golden Week in Tuscany is $3995 for one person in a private room with a private bath and $3595 for two people in a shared bedroom with a private bath. Airfare is not included but the Golden Week in Tuscany does include:
- Arrival and Departure transfers from Florence train station or airport
- 7 nights’ accommodations in a lovely, spacious Tuscan residence, Il Borgo Villa Bossi-Pucci, with living room, breakfast kitchen, terraces opening to spectacular valley views of olive groves, vineyards, and distant castles
- Arrival antipasti and wine reception
- Daily Traditional Breakfasts, delivered to your room in a basket
- 7 multi-course meals, including Tuscan wine
- 5 Excursions
Doesn't this sound like an amazing journey? For more details about the Golden Week in Tuscany, visit Susan Van Allen's website.