Why not end the summer with a getaway that is all about making you feel revived and rejuvenated! Lakeway Resort and Spa, a Four Diamond AAA resort on the shores of Lake Travis in Austin (Texas), will host Marvelous Me! A Journey of Renewal September 7-9, 2012. Suited for women of all ages, this wellness weekend includes two nights accommodations, spa credit at the resort’s San Saba Spa, welcome reception with wine tasting, all meals on Saturday, brunch on Sunday, plus seminars and exercise programs from credentialed professionals and fitness experts.
Highlights of the Marvelous Me! Women's Wellness Weekend include:
- A group lunch with Dr. Will Clower, author of The French Don’t Diet and frequent guest on the Dr. Oz Show. His talk, A Path to the Mediterranean Lifestyle, will provide information on delicious foods that are good to eat and good for you and the right way to eat chocolate every day!
- Hormonal Harmony: Finding Balance in Your Body and Your Life with Dr. Margaret Christensen
- Brave Grace, Finding Calm Amid Chaos with Dr. Debra Kern, PhD.
- Daring Diva Dance Workout – a combination of Nia, Pilates, strength training, yoga and fun!
- Daily morning exercise
- Evening reception and specialty dinner menu demonstration by Executive Chef Jeff Axline - famous for his “Farm-To-Table” cuisine.
The cost of the Marvelous Me! weekend package is $572 per person, based on double occupancy plus resort fee ($10 per room per person per night plus local taxes) and $699 per person, single occupancy plus resort fee ($20 per room per night plus local taxes). The package includes chef-inspired meals, seminars, exercise programs all focused on a healthy lifestyle and a $75 spa credit at the San Saba Spa. Marvelous Me! A Journey of Renewal is sponsored by Tribeza magazine and Houston Woman Magazine.